These ladoo’s are the bomb dig and they will satisfy you without the guilt. They are especially unique because they are toasted sesame seeds! They are tridoshic because the sesame seeds are heated.
I completely messed this recipe up the first time I made it. It was quite comical. I added all the ingredients into the food processor and then I ended up with big mushy balls… please read the directions carefully! Don’t get me wrong, I love big mushy balls, but they needed that crunch factor!
Sometimes I fill my sexual desires through food. Anyway….
Want to know whats so rad about sesame seeds?
- Normalizes Vata, but vitiates Pitta and Kapha (unless heated)
- Increases moisture in skin to make it smooth and soft
- Increases hair growth, decreases hair loss, dandruff and split ends
- Brain tonic
- Increases appetite, great for indigestion and IBS
- Helps with diabetes and reduces frequent urination
- Reduces pain and bleeding
- Increases milk in lactating mothers
Ladoo’s are made on special occasions. So share the sattvic love on a special day!
I also got shirts in! Get yours today! I will be selling them at the Ayurvedic Workshop this Sunday!
Hope you all have a fantastic day! I’m going to go work in the garden! Ayurvedic herb garden in the making…