Virtual Ayurvedic Cooking Series
Time & Location
About The Event
- Cleansing kitchari, saffron yogurt sauce, and cilantro chutney- May 12th- 3 PM PST
- Ayurvedic curried salad rainbow wraps and dipping sauce- May 19th, 3 PM PST
- Mung bean dosas, red lentil dal, and raw yogi chai cheesecake- May 26th, 3 PM
- Delicious dishes and desserts that are free from gluten, dairy, sugar, and soy
- How to become an Ayurvedic Chef
- Easy to make delicious, low-carb, plant-based recipes that are family-friendly
- How to set up your Ayurvedic pantry
- How to eat a modern Ayurvedic diet
- How to use spices as medicine- learn the 6 dream team spices!
- Learn how to cook for your specific dosha
I've been revamping my cooking style. I'm decreasing grains and adding veggies! I believe that this way of cooking can massively benefit your mind and body.Come get funky with me in this amazing cooking series! How it works
The recipes will be sent to you a few days before the class. This will give you time to purchase your ingredients and make the recipes either during class or right after we finish. During the class, between recipes, you can ask questions live via chat or video. This class will be recorded which you will receive once the class is finished so you can refer back to it.
The comfort of your own home or office! This class is an instructional and interactive live webinar. You will receive the link upon registration.
- GENERAL VIEWING TICKET :)$39$390$0